The Slot / Arcade Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all gaming devices for the Laughlin River Lodge. This includes all gaming machines, cash dispensers, and kiosks. Additional tasks will be assigned as necessary.
- Respond to machine and kiosk calls in a timely manner.
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and current location.
- Use the appropriate tools, multi-meters and methods to assess, provide repair, and perform preventative maintenance to gaming machines.
- Perform methods of diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing or modifying mechanical, electrical or other equipment componentry that has deviated from proper functions.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Communicate with dispatchers, managers, and other technicians to efficiently manage open calls.
- Interact with clerks, management, and customers to solve gaming disputes as they arise.
- Conduct repairs to arcade machines at all Bourbon Street and Red Dragon locations.
- Manage the inventory of the slot shop to ensure parts are available when repairs are needed.
- Complete all necessary documentation for device entry.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 1 (one) year working with arcade machines on a technical level.
- Trouble shooting ability.
- General knowledge of gaming devices and peripheral devices preferred.
- Computer and electronics background preferred.
- Money handling experience.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Valid Nevada Driver’s License.
- Clean, Current DMV printout.
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to bend and lift up 60 lbs. as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in basic PC skills, i.e.: Microsoft Office
- Money Handling: 1 year (Required)
- Arcade Technician: 1 year (Required)
- Computer and Electronics: 1 year (Preferred)