The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning and servicing guest rooms to Company standards as well as ensuring rooms are properly maintained and report any deficiencies to management. The Housekeeper reports to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Ensure the integrity of guest rooms and the contents.
- Clean assigned number of guest rooms according to Company and department standards.
- Clean and stock carts.
- Fold and deliver linen.
- Notify the front desk of any rooms completed but not marked on the room status report.
- Follow all Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- At least one year of work experience
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to bend and lift up 35 lbs. and push up to 100 lbs., as needed
- Manual dexterity
- Work may be required in confined area
- Ability to be flexible with hours
- Good customer service skills
- Must be able to maneuver in Hotel areas, up and down stairs and reach above shoulder level
- Ability to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Required)