The Casino Gaming Manager is responsible for the success of gaming operations including concept management, customer service and employee training necessary to provide full functional gaming concepts.
- Provides a warm, welcoming, and safe environment for our guest and employees
- Ensures our gaming concepts are implemented as intended and consistent throughout our property.
- Communicates with people to get things done in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Protects company assets
- Performs statistical analysis to ensure maximum profitability
- Complies with company policies and procedures which includes all federal, state, & local laws
- Mentors and coaches our employees on the above to create an enjoyable work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Two years minimum of gaming management experience
- Ability to obtain required licensing
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide instructions written and orally
- Must be able to provide training to all levels while enforcing and teaching great customer service
- Must have the ability to get things done in a timely manner
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to bend and lift up 25 lbs. as needed
- Ability to be flexible with hours
- Proficient in basic PC skills, i.e.: Microsoft Office
- Money handling experience
- At least 21 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Valid Nevada Driver’s License
- Proof of insurance
- Gaming management: 2 years (Required)